CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

wat a day~

sob~i noe my blog is dying....haihz...no time to update la n dunno wat to post oso..anyway,thx matt 4 posting 1 post 4 me(although is a very very very lame post) hahahaha =p this few days,not quite in a good mood. I m so sorry 2 keng han,i m not angry wit u...juz emoing mah,feel like scolding ppl only...so~u no nid come to me n menasihat me to be a 'GOOD' girl*** in 1 week, i've read 4 books (frm pei hui) n now is the fifth 1-'mao yen' means cat's eyes....sounds scary ryte???but i haven finish reading.Hope it will be nice...=) I realise: every friday is a big day very very BIG DAY!!!y i said so???coz every friday,there surely will happen smtg undescribeble n unbelieveble!!!etc.i got a love letter last friday...n~i cried coz of the letter on tht friday....n***my phone key pad Crack last friday!!!OMG,damn sad la...kesiannya,my phone...sigh~ to you: sometimes i wil glad i m here n meet u,i feel glad n pleased n happy...but...sometimes i feel i m in the wrong place at the wrong time n meet the wrong person...if nt me...u won b'come like dat...m i ryte???wats the meaning of life?i though i got it...but i dun...i dunno i m sad or happy now!!!u always say dat life is exciting,happy n beautiful...i wun say tht u r wrong or correct,but i hope u dun always hide ur feelings in ur heart....pls dun... **i dun believe in miracles...i believe it too much last time...so dat is y i get hurt so much...** lastly i hope...u dun go~dun leave me....n of coz,no 1 wish u go =) from: Me =p

0 comments: