CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

all d kaisus.....=p

sorry 4 sosososososo long never update blog. aiyo,exam mah!!!or maybe to say...a test only a test..... but i dunno y???2 matahari so kiasu de...after the day teacher announce there will be a test...everyone started reading books...geografi,sejarah,science......OMG!y so kiasu?????excuse me,we r only form 2 la!!!!!enjoy 1st la!!!like us-me,wen qi,yi ting n li yen...we shout n yell in class...haha!!!!tell u all a secret~we eat in class...hehe=p shh~ dun tell anyone ya...jeffrey very du lan us be'coz we eat!!!hahahahaha. Sorry lo,jeffrey!!!y so serious???? at last we break up d lol...haihz~ honestly,he hurts me a lot la... maybe now he still love me or maybe dun...i oso dun care d la!!! i wana cheer up...n not being sad be'coz of him anymore... I belive ~ THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING ~

0 comments: