CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I hate u

still remember,dat day,if no mistaken,27 of october~6.32pm...u told me u still love me...den u say wan be wif me...I of course will accept...but u request dun let others noe...I agreed but asked u y?...dat time was still in exam...I asked u to think a reason 1st...n 7 November,u told me,dunwan couple d...coz u actually dun love me at all...u said u dat day juz lied to me...coz u dunwan to lost a fren like me...wat the hell!!!dats u?was dat reali u?unprecedented behaviour...pretty lie I muz say...willing to lie to me...funny to make dis joke...nice joke indeed...frostjokerz should add a new member...perharps sub the one leaving...do u see me as ur fren?...I reali hate u now!!!...i hate u i hate u!!!!...as hate as u can imagine...suddenly 1st time in my life feel so angry...feel so dissapointed to u...juz wan slap u on the face...or mayb punch u...even kick u...u better watch out...the world's biggest prat...how come i will love u??...havent got a clue...u reali upset me...y I still love u?...cant stand it...y?somebody tell me y pls!!!

0 comments: