CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

my birthday
29th of june 2008, me, wen qi, yan yi, matthew, chee fai n chee wai went to Sunway lagoon...
At 1st it is raining heavily....sob...but at last the rain stop...when we buy the tiket, damn sad case coz yan yi terpaksa to buy the tiket as a adult...but the other 6 of us, 14 years old but still a.k.a ''children'' !!LOL =p
at 1st, we went 4 the ''water journey''
I would like to advise everyone...dun be too excited to play water so den u put the token into the locker dengan cepat...it is definetely WRONG!!!
because of the excitement, we spent almost half an hour to settle the locker...poor matthew, spent rm6 on the locker but 6 of them stuck in the locker....sadcase!!!!when we sit the water rides...matthew n wen qi shouted like hell...no offence, matthew sounds so gay la!!!!hahaha...=p
we play many exciting rides-water n amusement park mah....yan yi so penakut...juz sit 4 rides den say feel like wana vomit n face pucat pucat...wan 2 sit down n rest...haha!!! OMG... is yan yi still a guy????pay rm45 to sit 2 rides n sit down wait n looking at us like a ''babysister''.. haha!!!
about 4pm...my bro fetch us back home.
we eat KFC in my house....they play wit my dog happily. yan yi penakut again...scard of my dog...OMG!!!!
I m so happy dat day ..hehe i love li yen's present a lot....n yan yi's yi ting's matthew's chee fai's n of coz chee wai lah!!!!he so sweet la he noe i always use the TINGE botol den he give me a FILA botol n a puppy toy...haha!!!i love him so much...muak~

0 comments: